3547 Record Label LLC
Vendor Registration Form
Vendor Registration Form
FEED YOUR SOUL Music Festival
- ⦁ Feed Your Soul Music Festival Hours: TBA You must stay throughout the entire festival.
- ⦁ All fees must be paid when vendor registration application is completed. Please submit payment via website (Buy Tickets Page). IF PAYMENT IS NOT PAID, SPOT WILL NOT BE SECURED!!
- ⦁ Vendors will be notified of their location in the parks approximately a week before the event, along with a site map indicating their reserved space. Please ensure that we have a valid e-mail address for notification.
- ⦁ Dumpsters are provided for your convenience. You are responsible for ensuring your space is cleaned when you are ready to leave. All sites must be clear of debris, trash, and in same condition as upon arrival. Please do not dump any grease or chemicals on the ground or in the dumpster. You must provide your own disposal of these items.
- ⦁ Applications are taken on a 1st come- 1st served basis. Do NOT assume you will have the same booth space each year. Buddy space reservations (requests to be next to your friend) handled on a 1st come- 1st serve basis.
- ⦁ Outside booth dimensions are a maximum of 20’x20’. If additional space is needed the booth fee will be increased per 10’x10’ space minimum. If you should require additional space, please give notice in advance. This is to make sure all vendors have space provided that have paid for one (1) 20 X 20. Additional charge per footage for over a 20 X 20 space.
- ⦁ Set-up time begins
- ⦁ Prepare your booth for outdoor exhibition for setup in both grassy area and on the street. Make sure you tent will be safely secured on either surface.
- ⦁ Pets are NOT allowed!!!
- ⦁ Festival vendors will enter through Gate 1 to load/unload. All vendor staff and Non-Food Serving vehicles will park their vehicles in Parking lot 1. There is no vehicle/trailer parking allowed in the park or on field/grass areas during festival show times. Vehicles will be towed at the expense of the owner if parked inside the park or not in the designated vendor parking lot area.
- ⦁ No large vehicles (trucks, motor homes, trailers) are allowed in the park. You may pull into the park to set up and take down and accessible areas are delineated. You must be out of the park and non-parking areas before the festival begin-no later than 1:15pm. There is no overnight camping available at the festival venue, you must make other arrangements for that, if needed.
- ⦁ Collection and payment of all sales tax is the responsibility of the vendor. 11. All display materials shall be suitable for a family-oriented festival. The Feed Your Soul Music Festival Sponsor and/or their designated staff have the right to remove decorations or products that are deemed unsuitable or unsafe. If you are a vendor providing services that require liability insurance 3547 Records, MUST be added to your insurance for the duration of the festival to allow function of your services. (I.E Bounce houses, etc.) Most insurance companies do not charge for this update since it is a limited coverage time.
- ⦁ ENTRY FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. In registering for the Feed Your Soul Music Festival as a vendor, exhibitor or Non-Profit Participant, I accept and agree to abide by the rules and regulations listed above. I also release and forever discharge to Feed Your Soul Music Festival, the City of Lawrenceville, , 3547 Records, LLC, their members, sponsors and employees from any responsibility, personal liability, loss claims or damage arising out of or in connection with the Feed Your Soul Music Festival. Further, I hereby grant full permission to the event organizers and/or other agents authorized by them to use photographs, videotapes, recordings, or other records of this event for legitimate reasons. Please mail registration form and fee to: Call: 773-812-2760 with questions or Email: [email protected] The $350 vendor Registration fee is non-refundable and due by October 5th, 2022.